March Favourites!

Monday, March 31, 2014

It is officially the last day of March! Gah how time flies! Where did my March go?



Anyway, here are some of the products that I have been absolutely loving in this month:

MAC Fix Plus
This product is absolutely fabulous. Just fabulous. I love using this right after I have done my full face in the morning. It just blends my makeup and makes it look more put together and natural! I tend to go slightly heavy handed when setting my makeup with powder and I do use a few powder products on my face such as blushers and bronzers. After spraying this, my makeup somehow just seems to mould together and the powdery/cakey look gets totally eliminated. I also noticed how my undereyes look waaaaay better after spraying this as creasing due to excess powder is greatly reduced. Do not that this is not setting spray so it does not make your makeup last longer but this baby is excellent at helping to refresh your skin and make your makeup appear better.

HEMA Bronzing Brush
I love this brush for bronzing up my skin. Super easy, quick and it's soft. Its shape just makes it so easy for me to get bronzer along my jawline and around my temples. Contouring my cheek bones with this is also incredibly easy. I just swipe this brush under my cheekbones and simply blend by buffing the product in circular or up-and-down movements.  Handy dandy bronzer brush. Love.

Milani Luminoso Baked Blush
This blush is super pigmented, blends easily and long lasting. Love this shade as it compliments my skin tone very well due to the warm peachy undertones. Packaging comes with a small mirror and brush which makes it excellent for travelling or just throwing it into your purse for quick touch ups (but this doesn't really need touch ups in my opinion. It lasts long.) It has slight shimmer in it which I adore as it gives my some radiance to my skin and I can skip the step of highlighter ;). Double win.

13rushes Round Cheek Brush
Great brush for setting my undereyes after concealer. Its bristles are long and not very dense which helps to set the concealer without too much powder. Super soft as well so it does not drag on my super delicate undereye skin! Synthentic bristles as well, so washing is a breeze. A full review on 13rushes are in the works! Do keep a look out for that ;).

MAC Painterly Paint Pot
This is something I can never ever go without in my life. Ever. I use this for both priming my eyelids as well as my concealer. This paintpot neutralises the uneven skin tone on my lids and helps my eyeshadows to appear more vibrant and last longer. I love this. It sets really quicky after application so don't worry about it being sticky on your lids. There is no need to set this base with a little bit of powder before applying shadows as well. This helps my eyeshadows to not budge the whole day. It also prevents my concealor from creasing! Check this post out to read more!

KIKO Cosmetics Lipstick in 913
OMG Kiko. Amazing quality at super affordable prices. Picked this up in Rome a few months back and I am always reaching for this lipstick (and I have a pretty humongous collection of lipsticks. This is sayin' something). Pigmented and creamy. Gorgeous colour. Lasts for a good amount of time despite eating and drinking. Need I say more?

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
My holy grail of concealors. High coverage for my nasty undereyes and it blends super easily. This liquid concealer also does not crease as much as my other concealers. Love this stuff. My only qualm is the pump - it takes skilled ninja hands to get the right amount of concealer out of this pump. But overall, I live for this concealer. Yes I do.

L'Oreal True Match Foundation
This foundation gives me a super natural finish which is excellent. Nobody wants a face that screams "I am wearing foundation". Super natural finish and easy to blend. I would say this is a light to medium coverage foundation. Good range of shades available as well. I am in R2 Apricot Ivory and this shade is spot on which is crazzzzy amazing as I can never ever find something that is truly my shade. I always have to mix. Been using this almost everyday for this month!

Essence Get BIG! Lashes Volume Boost Waterproof Mascara
Love this mascara. Had a whole post dedicated to it and you can check it out here. So affordable and works well! Highly recommended.

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara
This mascara does not work so great on me when I just use it on its own. But, when I use this in combination with other mascaras such as Maybelline Falsies or Rocket or even the Essence one mentioned above, the results are just phenomenal. This wand helps to separate the lashes and adds length to it without clumping. What else does a girl need??

Hope March treated you well! April here we come.

Have a great makeup day my lovelies!XO.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share with me your thoughts :

-

-