Top 5 Blushers!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I feel myself evolving slowly into a blush fanatic. I don't know why but everytime I enter Sephora these days, blushers seem to be... calling out to me. 

Today, I want to share with you guys my top 5 favourite blushers at the moment. I do have a few, but these are the ones I often reach for. 


Sleek Blush By Three in Sugar
MAC Extra Dimensional Blush in 
MUA Blusher in Cupcake
NYX Blush in Pinched
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso


Sleek Blush By Three in Sugar


I love this blush palette as you get 3 blush options in a sleek black packaging. These blushers are so pigmented and a little really goes a long way. Be careful with your brush! These blushes last a really long time on me, about  8 to 9 hours on a hot day and that is fantastic. Blends fairly easily and I just love how rich these colours are. This is just one palette out of the Blush By 3 range. I love this the most as the colours are versatile and different looks can be achieved just by how much product you use. Super affordable as well (about 10 pounds or SGD$22)

MAC Extra Dimension blush in At Dusk 


Firstly, how pretty is this? I couldn't take my eyes off it and thus I bought it. This blush is great for those days where you want a slight flush to the cheeks to impart some life upon your face as it is not very pigmented. I have to dip my brush into the pan at least 3 times for the colour to show up on my cheeks. Despite this, I love the colour. It gives me a super natural glow as it is has a satin finish. This gives you the " I did not try hard" look (even though I did), so great for those "no makeup" makeup lovers out there. 

MUA Blusher in Cupcake 


I always gravitate towards this blusher when I am in a rush or I have no idea what blush I am going to use. This shade suits almost any eye look I do! It is pigmented and blends pretty well, so great for those dip your brush, apply and go kind of situations. Lasting power is pretty impressive - about 6-7 hours on me without fading. And this baby is only 1 pound. 1 pound, all. Super affordable and impressive quality.

NYX Blusher in Pinched


This NYX Blusher has been raved quite a lot in the blogging world and I get why. I love this deep corallish pink colour. Gives you the flushed or "pinched" look with one application. Pigmented and easy to blend. Lasting power is pretty amazing as well, about 7 hours. I go for this when I have neutral eye makeup to add some colour onto my face. Love this.

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso



The famous Milani baked blush. It is a gorgeous peachy coral colour that pretty much compliment any eye look as well. Pigmentation is superb and I love the finish of this blush. It is not exactly shimmery but it has kind of a satin finish to it. It gives a glow to your skin. The days where I don't feel like my usual fabulous self, I go for this. No touch ups needed for this as well! We're talking about 8 hours lasting power here. 

Blushers have this amazing capability to add life to your face and to tie a look together. I can't imagine how I looked like in the old days before I discovered blush. But then again, I was young. Perhaps youth gave me all the glow I needed. Now.... not so much. I need me some blush.

Hope you enjoyed this short post! Have a great makeup day guys!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share with me your thoughts :

-

-