Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Recently, I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the lovely Sishi from AColorfulEncounter! Thank you so much Sishi for tagging me! Do check out her blog for tons of reviews on skincare and makeup as well some tidbits of her life ;). 


Ok, Basically, the Rules are:
Thank and link to the amazing person that nominated you.
List the rules and display the award. 
Share 7 things/facts about yourself.
Nominate 7 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them and provide a link to your post. 
Optional: Proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog and follow the person who nominated you. 



7 facts about me:
1. I currently live in Singapore and it is HOT HOT HOT. 
2. My ultimate makeup pet peeve? EYEBROWS. 
3. I have no self-control when it comes to makeup. Really, none. I am a hoarder (or some may say, collector). 
4.) I am turning 22 this year and am terrified of what the future holds.  
5.) I need to stop sleeping so much.  
6.) I started my addiction to makeup about 1.5 years ago.
7.) I watch way too many Youtube videos about makeup. Hence, this crazy uncontrollable obsession. 



My nominees:
1. Kate from The Small Things Blog
2. Anya from Crazylins
3. Daphne from Subgenre of a dream 
4. Hilary from The Drugstore Princess
5. Vanessa from Citron and Guavaberry 
6. Siân from Made in Ascot


Thanks for reading and have a great makeup day loves! XO. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share with me your thoughts :

-

-