Review & Swatches! Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipsticks

Saturday, May 03, 2014

Hello, beautiful. 

Today I wanna share with you my small (but growing) collection of Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipsticks. This lipsticks are phenomenal and super affordable. Gotta get them all


These lipsticks are da bomb. I repeat, da bomb.  They are cheap, moisturising, pigmented and they last for a good 4 hours on me (after eating, drinking and all!). The shade range for these are extensive and you can definitely find something that you love. I love the formulation of these (yes, over some of my MAC ones!). They glide on so easily on the lips and they are so gorgeously pigmented. One swipe gives me just about full coverage. These lipsticks are moisturising and they do not dry my lips out at all. Amazing. And they retail for less than USD$2?! 

If I stayed in the US, my house would look like the makeup aisle of Walmart. No kidding.

I have 5 of these currently and swatches are below. I highly recommend these lipsticks! Do check it out if you haven't! 



PS. I was typing this while wearing Spiked With Rum. In my Pyjamas. No where to go. Call me crazy but..... yeah, call me crazy.

PPS. After writing this, I went out and got 3 more. Carrot Gold, Bare it All and Cinnamon Spice.

Have a great makeup day!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share with me your thoughts :

-

-