Review & Swatches | Sleek Face Form in Light

Monday, June 16, 2014

I love Sleek products. They are super affordable and they are of really amazing quality. If you have been with me for a while, you know I'm all about the affordable beauty life. You don't have to get expensive high-end products to look absolutely fabulous.



Anyway, recently I was doing makeup for a photoshoot and I was searching for my bronzer in my drawers when I rediscovered this face form palette. This palette is so sleek (no pun intended) and compact but yet it holds a good size bronzer, highlighter and blush. Comes with a good size mirror as well. 

These powder products are so darn pigmented. I love them. But this means: don't go all heavy-handed! Formulation is on the dry side but there isn't much powder fall out when you dip your brush into it, which is great. Nobody likes powdery fall out everywhere. These are really easy to blend on the face as well.


The bronzer is a matte warm toned brown. I use this to add depth and warmth back onto the face. Looks really natural on NC 15-25 but remember to use a light hand and double tap that brush! I would not suggest using this for contouring as this is too warm. 

The highlighter is a gorgeous shimmery peachy champagne with tiny gold flecks running through it. This is slightly more cool toned and pinker than Benefit's Mary-Lou Manizer. The Mary-Lou Manizer applies more golden on the skin as well. This highlighter would look gorgeous on fair skins, max NC25. Use a light hand with this or you might end up looking like a disco ball. 

The blusher is a shimmery rose gold shade with gold micro glitters. Looks really similar to that of the NARS Orgasm blush. Adds a good flush of colour onto the cheeks! The shimmer also gives the skin a nice glow. I really do like how the blush looks in photos as well.


Overall, this face form palette is great for: the price, beginners, makeup lovers, travelling and photo shoots.

Rating: 4/5

Do check this out! I bought mine in London's Superdrug but I am aware that Luxola.sg sells Sleek makeup as well. You can check that out here

Have a great makeup day ahead! XO. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share with me your thoughts :

-

-