Review | Sigma Warm Neutrals Palette

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Recently, Luxola finally restocked the Sigma Warm Neutrals palette and of course, I had to grab it! There is no such thing as too many eyeshadows. More eyeshadows = more options!

This palette has been on my makeup radar for a long time now. Heard so many awesome things regarding the formulation and pigmentation. Besides, who doesn't need warm toned neutral shades? They're a staple!
































This palette comes in a sleek and compact cardboard packaging. Like typical Too Faced packaging, it does not worry me the least as it is sturdy! This palette was smaller than I expected - about 12 cm by 10 cm.

Comes with 12 shades - 4 mattes and 8 shimmers. The colours are such an everyday basic for me. There is a good choice of matte transition shades, lid shades and definition shades. This palette may look simple, but it sure is a great palette to create looks on its own or as an extra for warmer eye looks. The only thing that I think is lacking from this palette is a dark matte brown for definition work, but other than that, I'm a happy camper!

These shadows are soft and buttery, with excellent pigmentation. I've read that the formulation of these were compared to the Lorac Pro but in my opinion, not exactly. The Lorac shadows are more way more soft and ever so slightly pigmented! However, putting that comparison aside, these shadows do have great texture and formulation. Fall outs are minimal due to the softer texture and staying power was about 7-8 hours with a primer!

Some killer shades are : Oyster Sand (which looks like a shimmery pink but when applied, it is a gorgeous duo chrome of silver and light pink!*gasps*), Cinnamon (a great warm toned brown) and Fawn (shimmery pale gold which makes an AMAZING lid colour).


Overall, this palette did not disappoint me at all. I do see some similarities between this palette and the Too Faced Chocolate Bar, but these palettes aren't strictly a "one or the other". Both have its merits and despite having both, I reach for both palettes equally depending on the eye look that I am going for that day. I would most certainly recommend this to makeup beginners especially as warm toned shades are an essential in every makeup collection. Of course, makeup hoarders like myself do benefit from this palette as well! 

This Sigma Warm Neutrals Palette retails on Luxola at SGD$49.40 which you can check out here.

Rating: 4/5 

Thanks for reading and hope this review was useful to you! 
Have a great makeup day ahead loves! XO. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share with me your thoughts :

-

-