Review | Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hello guys! I'm so excited to share this liner with you today! This liner has passed my true test of time. Constantly battling oily lids and the darn hot weather here in Singapore, my eye liner tends to give up on me around 4pm and go all smudgy (hello, panda eyes). I've tried brands from Urban Decay, Holika Holika to MAC and nothing really amazed me like this one did. I can only say a liner that is pretty comparable to this is the Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner and I'll elaborate further on.


I got this eyeliner recently when I bought the Too Faced The Return of Sexy Palette (click here for the full review). Didn't hear much about this liner nor how great it is before, so I casually threw this liner aside. Decided to throw on some makeup in a rush one day and nothing beats fast like a pencil liner. Used this and was truly blown away at its quality. Best part of all = it didn't freaking budge. At all. *Aw yeah*


Comes with a smudge tip at the end so you can smudge this liner out for a softer look! 


This pencil liner is so creamy and slides on smoothly on your lids. Sets pretty quickly as well, so do take note of that if you're planning to smudge it out - you gotta work fast! Works great for tightlining and lining the waterline as this does not tug at all. I used to hate lining my waterline as my previous liners hurt and it was difficult for the pigmentation to show as my eyes get all teary. Not with this. This liner gets it in a snap.

I am really impressed with its staying power. This liner did not run, smudge, nor flake at all for a good 8 hour wear. I even had a breakdown that day (thanks to crazy relatives) and kinda balled my eyes out - but my liner still looked fabulous. Yes. When I saw myself in the mirror, I was like "ooh, that liner' and felt instantly better already. ;)

A few posts back, I raved about Stila liners and this is even better. Stila liners work great on me as they do not budge on me either. However, the Stila liners are slighly on the drier side when it comes to formulation so slight tugging on the lids and waterline do occur. But not this new found Too Faced liner!

I highly recommend this liner to all of you, beginners or pros. This works fabulous. Probably my holy grail pencil liner!

Rating: 5/5 (No Kidding!)

Have a great makeup day ahead! XO.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share with me your thoughts :

-

-