July Favourites!

Friday, August 01, 2014

Another month just flew past! Man, sometimes I feel like I'm losing track of time. July held some great times and great memories - now it's time to welcome August! Here are  few of my favourites for the past month, hope you enjoy! Xx.


Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette
I've always wanted this palette and when I finally landed my hands on this, of course I will use it almost everyday! This palette is amazing in terms of shade variation, colour pigmentation and texture. There are gorgeous neutrals as well as deeper jewel tones that can create almost every look. I have been gravitating towards this palette this month fo' sure. Favourite shade of all time has gotta be: Betrayal. Yummy shade right there!

Hard Candy Glamouflage
This concealer is probably the most full coverage concealer that I've ever tried. The formulation is very thick and a little hard to blend. but nothing a good tapered kabuki brush like my trusty Sigma F86. I'm in the shade medium which works great for covering my dark eye circles and for highlighting the undereye area. This is a pretty yellow-toned concealer (way more yellow than typical MAC's concealers in NC), so wouldn't really recommend it for you cooler toned ladies! But overall, a great full coverage concealer with an affordable price tag.

Sigma E35 Tapered Highlighting
I finally landed my hands on this brush and have been loving it since. The tapered bristles are soft yet no flimsy, making it perfect for highlighting (duh) and setting the undereye concealer with powder! It deposits just the right amount of product onto skin.  Love the hold and control of this brush as well!

Silky Girl BB Cream
This was my very first makeup product ever a few years back! Decided to repurchase it again and man, am I still impressed with its formulation and texture. This BB cream has about light to buildable medium coverage and it never feels heavy on the face, which is great as the weather here is always so hot! I am in the shade natural and I have to say this is one base product that matches my NC 20 skin tone perfectly! Usually BB creams have a cooler tone or ashy finish on my skin, but not this. I just grab this and apply and head out the door!

Zoeva #122 Petit Stippling Brush 
I got this brush off the Zoeva Classic Face Set and have been loving it since. (I have a full review on that set which you can check out here.) This brush feels so soft and gentle on the skin, and works great with cream products! Recently, I've been trying out some of my cream blushes and this brush just applies and blends it perfectly. Super smooth finish and no splotchiness! I also grab this whenever I am using those pigmented Sleek blushes as I tend to go too heavy handed. With this Zoeva brush, all is good - a perfect flush.

I love to try new things so chances of me picking up the same product more than twice speaks for something! These products here have just became my go to's and I recommend you guys to give these a try!

Once again, thanks for reading! Have a great month ahead! XO.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share with me your thoughts :

-

-