My 100th Blog Post

Wednesday, October 08, 2014



Hey guys, I can't believe that this is my 100th post! To some, 100 may not mean much, but I personally want to commemorate it!  Just wanna share a little with you guys. I started this blog in February and I did not really know what I was doing. Created an instragram for makeup as well. It was for pure fun y'know - I like makeup and I thought, why not write about it and spread the love?

This then developed into something slightly more. People started reading it and asking me for my thoughts about various makeup or beauty products and I've never felt more... fulfilled! Sharing my love and passion with you guys is wonderful, and having you guys read it and respond to me? That's amazing. And thank you.

I realised that I've definitely changed since I started blogging and 'instagramming' in Feb. I've noticed that my photography skills have improved (I was looking through my oldest posts on here and sometimes I cringe at the image quality!). There is still so much more to be learnt about photography and it's been really fun! My photos are improving slowly and I hope that improves your experience here as well.

My makeup skills and eye photography has been improving as well. I wear makeup almost everytime I go out, and I take every chance I get to experiment and play (I mean, that is what makeup is about after all, am I right)! Eyeshadows are my absolute love and just thinking of what eye look to do for that day makes me happy. Yes, that makes me happy. Getting ready (with my coffee) and putting on my makeup in the morning is definitely one of my favourite times of the day. It's like... time alone to prepare yourself for the challenges that the day will bring. I love it.

This journey so far has been lovely. I've met some really nice people on Instagram and we immediately clicked due to our shared love of makeup. It's amazing how such connections and relationships can be made!

Anyway, that's pretty much it. I just want to thank YOU for reading me! Hope that my reviews are informative and helped you one way or another! If there is anything you want my thoughts on or any improvements that I should make, let me know!:)

Have a great makeup day my friends! Thanks so much for dropping by! Xo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share with me your thoughts :

-

-