Review | March 2015 Bellabox | Fifty Shades of Pink

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hey guys, I'm excited to share with you guys my thoughts regarding the March 2015 Bellabox! 



Bellabox is basically a monthly subscription box where you will receive a box full of beauty and makeup trial products to try out! Monthly subscription fees are SGD$19.90, including courier service to your doorstep as well. This concept isn't new and are really similar to that of IPSY, Birchbox and Glossybox. Definitely a cool idea if you're into trying new brands and adventurous with new products! 


Oh, and the theme for March? Fifty Shades of Pink! 


Anyway, moving onto the products. Now, I've tried them all out before sharing with you guys what I think about them! Read on to find out more. 


This month's box includes: 


Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash (3g)

Achieve superb curl power for 12 hours straight! It contains an instant curve setting formula and an innovative Hook 'n' Roll brush to grab, separate, lift, and curl for powerful lash curling hold and wider-looking eyes.

I have sad Asian lashes y'all and I need all the help I can get. This mascara kinda... failed me. Then again, I have no such luck with any other Benefit Mascaras in the past. It could just be my lashes but this mascara provided no curl for me at all. I highly suggest curling them before applying the mascara! It lengthens a tad and volumises slightly. I did find the formulation of this mascara to be pretty wet (similar to They're Real) so remember not to blink immediately after application or you'll end up with black marks all over your undereye area (like me). 


Hot or not? Sadly, not (for me at least). I've heard wonderful reviews from others though!

The PPP Shop Post-Laser Facial Mask (1 Sheet)
Activate turbo-charged rehydration and embrace firmer, suppler skin in just 5 minutes with this refreshing mask. Oil-free, fragrance-free and ideal for sensitive skin, it is created with Hyaluronic Acid to support moisture lock-in without blocking pores.

I've tried this and loved it. Really hydrating and my skin did feel smoother and softer to the touch after using this. Thumbs up. 



Asience Inner Rich Shampoo and Conditioner (45ml each)

Powered by Asience innovative Beauty Serum, this shampoo and conditioner duo for dry, frizzy hair is formulated with a luxurious blend of precious oils and essences to reveal youthful-looking hair.

This shampoo and conditioner duo did make my hair softer. However, it did not make my hair smoother (if you know what I'm saying). Overall, the scent of this duo is amazing and I overall enjoy it! 




Bioderma Hydrabio Serum (15ml)
A moisturising concentrate for dehydrated skin, its refreshing melt-in texture is enhanced with Aquagenium patent to biologically revitalise skin's natural hydrating ability. For soft, radiant, rejuvenated skin in time.

Love this. I have dry patches on my face and no matter how much moisturiser I pile onto those areas, it is still as dry and flaky. I love Bioderma as a brand overall and had real high hopes for this. I was not disappointed! Moisturises really well and my dry patches have drastically reduced.Works fine for my sensitive skin too. Good job, bioderma. Do note, this moisturiser is thick so it can be slightly tacky on the skin after application,but not so till it bothers me. 



Daylong SPF 50+ Sunscreen Duo (10ml each)
Quick absorbing, non-sticky and incredibly comforting on skin, this sunscreen duo deliver very high protection against skin damages from UVB, UVA and IR. While the SPF 50+ Gel is ideal for very sensitive to oily skin, the Kids SPF 50+ Lotion is specially created for kids' (as of 1 year) sensitive skin.

Yesssss sunscreen. I need it but I hate applying it. I hate the scent of typical sunscreens (and I can't be the only one!) so I rarely use it. These, however, do not smell like sunscreen at all! It has a much thinner consistency as compared to typical suncreens and it blends really easily onto the skin. It sets pretty fast too, leaving no tackiness on the skin. Yes. Will be wearing this for weeks to come. 


Naturvital Sensitive Oily Hair Shampoo (2 Satchets of 10ml each)

Formulated with remarkable skin tolerance, this hypoallergenic hair shampoo rebalances sensitive, oily hair types to provide the most natural care daily. For long-lasting cleaner, healthier hair.

Many shampoos that are formulated for oily hair tend to feel drying as it kinda strips the oiliness from the scalp and hair strands. This one felt less so, and my hair didn't tangle up as much as it would otherwise. I absolutely love the scent of this - lime, citrusy - yes. 



Bonus: Tealy Spring Green Tea
An exceptional seasonal tea made only once-a-year, enjoy the exquisite pleasure of this bright and luminescent green blend, coupled with its revitalising strong aroma and distinct sweetness.

I'm sipping this while writing this review. Gotta say, not too bad a green tea. 



Bonus: Darlie All Shiny White Multi-Care Toothpaste 
A multi-care formulation combined with SWA whitening particles and fluoride, it eliminates plaque, strengthens enamel, delivers gum care, prevents cavities; deep cleans, strengthens teeth and freshens breath with its fresh mint flavour. Reveal a wider, whiter and more beautiful smile day after day. Simply enjoy the Whitening 1+7 Benefits in one tube!

I've been using Darlie All Shiny White toothpaste range for a while now as my teeth needs all the whitening it can get (the amount of coffee I drink a day is no fun). I rarely do see a difference using the toothpaste so I can't tell you for sure if it works or not. However, I do like the scent of this toothpaste and multi-care? Why not. 

Not bad eh? Overall, this box is definitely decent with most of it being hits for me. For a price of SGD$19.90, I do think it is worth it.
Ps. The PPP mask alone would retail for $12 for a sheet!
If you would like to subscribe, you can go ahead and click here!

Hope the review was useful for you and thank you so much for dropping by! Now, this box was sent to me by the PR but it has not affected my review in any way. Keepin' it real. 


Have a great day ahead!Xo. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share with me your thoughts :

-

-