Review and Swatch | Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy

Sunday, April 19, 2015







































Hey guys,

Just had to quickly share a lip swatch of one of my favourite line of lipsticks ever, and it is the Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipsticks! This is the shade Sugar Plum Fairy, which is a gorgeous purplish plum. It is a supposed dupe for MAC's Rebel lipstick which I do not own, so I can't swatch a comparison for you, so sorry!

These lipsticks are moisturising and glide on smoothly on the lips. Pigmentation is superb as well, one layer gives you full coverage already! My only qualm is that the packaging is not very sturdy and it is impossible to not chip off some lipstick while closing the cap!  But other that that, no complains really.
I'm still on my mission in collecting all the shades from this range as I really do think that the quality is superb considering its affordable price point!

I got mine off Luxola at $6.90 which you can check out here!

Hope this swatch was useful in some way! I've been so busy recently that I can't update this blog as much as I want to! But soon, I'll have more free time.

Till then, thanks for dropping by! Xo




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share with me your thoughts :

-

-