EOTD | Urban Decay Naked 3 / Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette

Sunday, September 20, 2015




































Hey guys!

I was browsing through my album with all my eye makeup photos and this is by far one of my favourites! So  I thought why not share it here on my blog (just in case you missed it on my instagram).

To achieve this eye look, you can use either the Urban Decay Naked 3 (UD) or the Makeup Revolution (MUR) Iconic 3 palette (which is an amazing dupe). I own both palettes, and I can assure you that the shades are almost identical. The Urban Decay palette is just a tad more pigmented and creamy than the Makeup Revolution one, but then again it was more than 6 times the price.

Image credits to Rouged N Ready
1. Prime them eyelids - this makes your eyeshadows last longer and look more vibrant!

2. Use Strange (UD) / Shade 1 (MUR) to set the primer (reduces the tackiness so that blending would be much easier!)

3. Add Nooner (UD) / Shade 7 (MUR) into the crease as a transition shade

4. Using a precise brush (I like to use my Sigma E30 Pencil Brush) to apply Darkside (UD) / Shade 11 (MUR) into the inner 1/3 and outer 1/3 of the mobile lid. Drag this colour lightly into the crease to join the areas where you have placed this dark taupe eyeshadow.

5. Blend, blend, blend! I find that it helps if you apply a little more of Nooner (UD) / Shade 7 (MUR) onto your blending brush before blending it all.

6. Apply Blackheart (UD) / Shade 12 (MUR) into the outer 1/3 of the mobile eyelid to add more depth (this is optional if you prefer lighter makeup!). I also added this shade to my bottom lash line from outer corner to the inner corner.

*Blend, blend, blend*

7. Apply Trick (UD) / Shade 6 (MUR) onto the centre of the mobile lid (where there is no eyeshadow!). To intensity the pigmentation, you can go ahead and spray the brush with water/setting spray/MAC Fix Plus! Add a little of this shade on to the middle of your lower lash line as well.

*Blend, blend, blend*

8. Add Dust (UD) / Shade 2 (MUR) into the inner corner for some highlight and to open up the eyes

Anddddd you're done! ;)

The UD Naked 3 can be found at local Sephoras (SGD $83) and Shilla Duty Free (SGD$75) in the airport! 
Those of ya interested in the MUR Iconic 3, click here! This cost£4.00! YES. 


Hope this was helpful for some of you! Thanks for dropping by as usual!XO.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share with me your thoughts :

-

-