Swatch Fest | Morphe Brushes Single Shadows

Saturday, March 05, 2016

morphe brushes single eyeshadows review and swatches


Ok, so I don't have to go on about how Morphe Brushes produces amazing eyeshadows at an amazing price point. When I first bought them, they were still relatively unknown and I could not find many reviews/swatches on the internet - now, there are tons. Despite so, I just thought I would share with you my little collection of their single eyeshadows (which retail for USD$2.29 per pan) which I have arranged into my large Z palette. Cus y'know, what other better way to spend my Saturday than switching them eyeshadows.

morphe brushes single eyeshadows review and swatches

morphe brushes single eyeshadows review and swatches
For my review on the shadows, you can check this post out! I also did reviews and swatches on some of their 35 shadow palettes, namely 35B Colour Glam (and a pictorial) and 35S Smokey Eye.

So let's move onto the swatches!

morphe brushes single eyeshadows review and swatches

From left to right:

Top row: ES2 Crystal, ES67 Dual-Intensity Peach/Pink, ES77 Dual Intensity Silver/Light Purple, ES70 Shiny Pewter, ES20 Marbleized, ES22 Granite, ES26 Trouble

morphe brushes single eyeshadows review and swatches neutral shades


2nd Row: ES5 Glow For Me, ES66 Vibrant Coral, ES65 Soft Red, ES7 Sun Kissed, ES69 Intense Gold, ES47 Golden Apricot

morphe brushes single eyeshadows review and swatches pinks and oranges and gold


3rd Row: ES52 Muted Blue-Grey, ES50 Aphrodite, ES53 Soft Purple, ES24 Deep Cocoa, ES71 Deep Maroon Red, ES23 Gravity

morphe brushes single eyeshadows review and swatches purples plums


Last Row: ES45 Violet Blue, ES55 Burple, ES38 Pink with Blue Pearl, ES78 Dual-Intensity Green/Brown, ES41 B.A.M, ES43 Nature Calling

morphe brushes single eyeshadows review and swatches purples and green and duo chrome shades


Hope this helped you on your decisions! I highly recommend these ;). You can check out Morphe Brushes here.

Till next time, Xo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

-

-