The Face Shop x The Other Bag Cushions

Saturday, June 04, 2016

The Face Shop CC Cushion

I have been enjoying The Face Shop CC Intense Cover Cushion recently and am super excited that it comes in a limited edition "It Bag" packaging! If you are interested in the full review and swatch of the CC Intense Cover Cushion, it can be accessed here.

TheFaceShop x My Other Bag is a collaborative launch featuring 3 of TFS's Top Cushions - CC Cushion Intense Cover, CC Cushion Ultra Moist and Oil Control Water Cushion - in fancy "It Bag" packaging. My Other Bag is a hand-printed premium canvas bag brand that features designs of representative bags of famous brands in the form of illustration.

Just thought I'd share this with you as BB/CC/Foundation cushions are increasingly popular recently and gorgeous packaging is definitely one to look out for. Besides, these formulations are well-known and are popular, so it isn't just pretty packaging! Win-win.

The Face Shop CC Cushion


Each retails for SGD 32.90 and it comes with a canvas bag along with it.
These are available in shades V201 and V203.

I use the shade V203 Natural Beige but I do find it slightly lighter than my neck so I add a little bronzer to fix it and viola. Just for comparison, I am NC20-25 in MAC Foundation shades.

Do go check these out if you are interested!

Till next time,




SaveSaveSaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

-

-