Birthday Shoutout | Althea Turns 1!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016



I hope you are no stranger to Althea Korea! This website is great for purchasing many Korean beauty products at a really affordable price! I love trying out new K-beauty brands from this site and the shipping is pretty quick too, with free shipping when you spend above SGD 50 (which ain't difficult at all, trust me. They have so many products that I am spoilt for choice!).



Today, Althea turns 1 and they are have a special promotion to celebrate! 


From 20th - 31st July 2016, every purchase will be packed in a Limited Edition Birthday Box, with a DIY Party Kit in it! 


That ain't all. There will also be free Goodies for first 1,500 shoppers (full sized beauty products!!!)
Also, there is also the Birthday Giveaway, where you pick 3 Top Sellers for 100% rebate (which will be credited into your account). 






#AltheaTurns1 Instagram Contest
  • Got your Althea party kit? Wish them a happy birthday with #altheaturns1 and stand a chance to win amazing prizes such as Macbook Air, Ipad Air 2, iPhone 6S, Galaxy S6 Edge, Canon EOS M10 Selfie Camera, Althea credits and beauty hampers from Althea! 
  • Prizes total worth KRW10,000,000 to be won.
  • Contest starts from 20th July - 15th August, 2016.
Please refer to www.althea.kr and Althea Facebook for more information!
Happy Birthday Althea Korea!
From me and my DIY hat (which would not stay on top of my big head)
If you love K-beauty products, I highly recommend you checking them out! They carry brands such as Laniege, Innisfree, theSAEM (remember my love for their concealer?!) and much more for a price lower than that we get in stores, so why not?

Till then, 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hye Sarah, this is Althea Mermaid checking in. The Althea Team would like to thank you for joining in our online Birthday Party. We hope you had fun shopping with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts :

-

-