Multipurpose Skincare | Auolive

Wednesday, July 13, 2016



Recently, I've been stepping up my skincare game and have incorporated a good 7 products in my daily regime. I know, its excessive. Thus, when I hear about a multipurpose all-in-one product for skincare, of course I was intrigued.


Auolive is a Singaporean based company, focusing on multipurpose skin care products to aid the busy working women by cutting down the required steps and time needed to apply skincare in the morning and night. It was founded by Claire Au who decided to find the answer to skincare as time if of the essence. After 2 years of research and development, Auolive is launched! These products are swiss formulated and are manufactured in Singapore.


The full range consists of 4 products in total - Day Glower, Night Booster, Eyes Lifter and Radiance Revealer.


Firstly, the packaging comes in airless pump bottle with a twist up cap to reveal the pump. I do like this, as these airless opaque bottles help to keep the antioxidants and beneficial ingredients in the product viable for a much longer period of time. There is nothing I dislike more than forking out tons of money for products which come in a jar or worse, a transparent jar, as the product will ultimately become less effective real fast as beneficial ingredients in the product will degrade when exposed to air and light. The twist up cap makes it spill-free and great for travelling. Plus point, no time will be wasted searching for the cap which disappears right after you remove it off the bottle, am I right?

Texture of all 4 products 

I brought the Day Glower and Night Booster to the United States with me to really test it out.

The Day Glower is a multifunctional antioxidant brightening moisturiser which is said to provide age and sun protection while being nourishing, hydrating and brightening. It can also be used as a face primer as well.

The texture of the Day Glower is on the thicker side, possibly due to the sunscreen agents present in it. It is a white viscous cream that feels like a typical sunscreen when applying onto the skin. It does go on pretty easily and blends fairly well. Due to the presence of Titanium Dioxide, which is a natural sunscreen agent, I do find that it leaves a slight white cast on the skin immediately after application. That, disappears after a few minutes once it sets into the skin. It does leave a tacky feeling to the skin, which I am not a fan of. This contains an SPF 30 which is sufficient for daily use. However, I was feeling a lil extra and I layered my regular sunscreen atop this, just in case, as I was out the entire day in the sun! Despite layering, my makeup goes nicely atop it and there isn't any patchiness or streaks.

The Night Booster is an all-in-one collagen restorative moisturiser which is said to provide age protection while lifting, hydrating and boosting the radiance of the skin. This product comes out in a clear viscous gel which spreads really easily onto the skin. It blends nicely and the skin does feel hydrated after application. I enjoy this product way more than the Day Glower! As I was overseas and did not have all my serums with me, I did find that this product alone helped to keep my skin hydrated and plump. I also noticed that my skin felt firmer than usual!

I have not tried out the Eyes Lifter nor the Radiance Revealer but here are the deets, for your information!

The Eyes Lifter is an invigorating eye serum meant to enhance the eye contour and soften wrinkles, fine lines, eye puffiness, eye bags, dark circles and discolouration around the eyes.

You can see the bunches of dead skin!
The Radiance Revealer is a superfruit exfoliating gel which helps to exfoliate dead skin cells, refine pores, target inflammation and support rejuvenation and repair of the skin. This is a really lightweight texture that results in tiny bunches of dead skin cells when applied and gently massaged into the skin.

Overall, these products are pretty intriguing and are great for travelling. Depending on your needs, a multipurpose skin care product can be a pro or a con. Personally, I do enjoy the time spent on applying my skincare as that relaxes me after a long day. However, a one-all product in the morning does sound good for a few extra minutes of sleep!

For more information on the products and to purchase them, you can head over to the Auolive website.

P.s. If you would like, you can enter the code Auolive20SE for $20 off any purchase!

Day Glower 30ml SGD 118
Night Booster 30ml SGD 138
Eyes Lifter 15ml SGD 128
Radiance Revealer 50ml SGD 58

Till next time,



SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share with me your thoughts :

-

-