Quick Eyeshadow Tutorial | Morphe Brushes 35O Palette

Saturday, August 06, 2016

morphe 35O palette pictorial tutorial eyeshadow eye makeup look

When I was staying in Manhattan, I got some Morphe Brushes goodies shipped to my hotel room as shipping was free (free for purchases above USD 100 and in USA only - I can't seem to find this online anywhere, so do double check)! To ship Morphe Brushes to Singapore is not joke, and shipping can go up to USD 30. Let's face it, that price tag makes you question the whole purchase. 

The Morphe Brushes 35O Eyeshadow Palette has been so hyped about and since it has all the warm shades, I grabbed it the moment I saw that it was in stock (for like the fifth time). I also got some brushes and boy, they are soooooft. But let's just focus on what this post is supposed to be about. That eye look above. 

I've been really into bronze smokey eyes recently and I love to fill the whole mobile lid with a darker shade and highlight the middle with a shimmery lighter shade to add some dimension and to make the eyes look bigger. 

Morphe Brushes 35O Eyeshadow Palette Makeup Tutorial
  1. After priming, I like to set the entire lid from the lash line to the brow bone with a matte bone shade (shade 1). This helps the blending processes later on as well as help to make the shades we apply atop of this more vibrant. 
  2. Starting with a slight peachy warm toned light brown (shade 2), I use a fluffy natural bristled brush to apply this to my crease. You can go messy, as more detailing will be done with darker shades later. 
  3. Taking a more tapered blending brush (such as the MAC 217, Zoeva 227 or the Morphe M433), dip in a warm toned brick shade (shade 3) and apply it into the lower crease. Take note not to blend over shade (shade 2) which we applied earlier, as we want the transition from light to dark. 
  4. Taking a pencil brush, I added a dark and shimmery blackish brown shade (shade 4) onto the Outer V to add more definition to the outer corners and to give an illusion of a more lifted appearance. 
  5. Apply a shimmery dark brown (shade 5) onto the rest of the mobile lid using a shader brush. Pat the shadow on instead of swiping it, to prevent fall out and to get more colour payoff. 
  6. Using my finger, I applied a shimmery bronzey gold shade (shade 6) onto the middle of the mobile lid. 
  7. Using a tiny precise brush, apply the inner corner highlight (shade 7).
  8. Add on your liner and lashes and we're all set! 
I wore this eye look to a wedding and I do love how it turned out! 
Morphe Brushes 35O Eyeshadow Palette Makeup Pictorial
No lipstick yet but a nude was the way to go! I think I settled for Palladio Velvet Matte Lip Cream in Raw Silk in the end. 
The Morphe Brushes 35O palette retails for USD 22.99. You can check out Morphe on their website here.

Hope this was helpful in some way! 

Till next time, 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share with me your thoughts :

-

-