Review | Lafine Vegetable Firming Massage Cream

Thursday, August 25, 2016



korean skin care

When this came along in my August BNT Beauty Box, I was already familiar with the brand as I had previously shared my thoughts on their cleansing foam and cleansing cream. Like the previous two items, this Lafine Firming Massage Cream follows the idea and features the benefits of utilising vegetables in skin care. The main five vegetable ingredients included are Cucumber, Tomato, Parsley, Water Parsley and Carrot to deliver natural vitamins and nutrients to the skin.


Do note, there is a typo on the product itself as seen in the above picture. It is, however, the vegetable firming massage cream. I do not know how I feel about the quality checks on the product now!

This cream is supposed to be applied after cleaning and toner. Apply a generous amount and massage in small circular motions from the inner to outer parts of the face. As this product is pretty thick and leaning on the greasy side, it is best to wipe off any excess with a tissue.


Like the other two products, this cream has tiny red and green granules which dissolve away when you massage the cream into the skin. Formulation wise, this cream is pretty thick and heavy. When applied onto the skin, it does blend pretty easily. However, it feels pretty greasy on the skin even though I massaged it in pretty well. The greasiness gives some slip for massaging, I suppose. Remember, light strokes is necessary or you're just basically tugging hard on the skin, racing towards saggier skin instead of preventing it.


Since this felt emollient enough, I did not put on any other skin care product atop it and went to bed. Despite removing the excess with a facial tissue, I still felt pretty greasy and I hated that feeling. I felt like I would stick to my sheets, and I did. Despite my strong urge to wash it all off, I sucked it up and left it on. My skin, however, did feel pretty hydrated and supple the next morning. In terms of firmness of the skin, I will not be the best judge as I could only use it on my face for a night.


On the other hand, I have been using this cream for my body instead. I mean, there are definitely areas that require some intense lifting so there is no harm in trying!


To check out my thoughts on the Lafine Vegetable Foam Cleanser and Deep Cleansing Cream, click here.

Till next time,

**This product was sent for a review. Only honest thoughts are shared here, with no influence from others. I am not compensated nor affliated to the brand. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

-

-