Get Ready With Me | Urban Decay Naked & Naked 2

Monday, September 26, 2016

I was going to get ready for Sky Grande Prix party and I thought why not try to film it? This is my first time and boy, was it challenging. Kudos to all those amazing YouTubers out there.


Products used in order (and links for it if I got them online) :
Essence I Love Colour Intensifying Eyeshadow Basea
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Virgin / Naked / Buck / Hustle
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - YDK
L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation in Sand 20
NYX Wonder Stick in Light/Medium
ELF Total Face Palette (my full review and swatches on it here)
Essence Pure Nude Highlighter in Be My Highlight
Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Crisis


Hope you liked it and till then,




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share with me your thoughts :

-

-