Quick Update | My IPL experience

Saturday, October 15, 2016

It's time for a quick update on my IPL experience at True Aesthetics. If you read my post a few weeks back, you would know that I started doing IPL for my underarms about a month back and just yesterday, I complete my third session.

Every session includes 50 shots and intensity of the light is increased per session, so I am currently at intensity level 17.

Thought I would share my experience so far and it has been pleasant. I have not experienced any itchiness nor sensitivity in my underarm area after the sessions and I really do see less hair growth. In fact, instead of shaving regularly, I find myself being able to shave once a week or so.

That being said, I am definitely looking forward to the results after my sixth session! Feeling pretty optimistic here.

For this post, I wanted to share with you the steps taken during an IPL session at True Aesthetics. One session is about 10-15 mins and there is completely no fuss!

First step involves the application of a cooling gel on the area to be treated with the IPL machine. This reduces the uncomfortable feeling caused by the heat emitted from the machine.





After, it is time to use the machine! As mentioned earlier, a session is a total of 50 shots (25 per side) and intensity level would gradually increase over time. 



After the shots have been administered, the cooling gel is simply wiped off and I'm good to go. 

I am not sure if my pain tolerance is high, but I rarely do get uncomfortable during the sessions. In fact, I rarely feel any stinging or pain! Guess that's a good thing. 

For more information on True Aesthetics, you can check out their website

I will be back to update you guys when my 6 sessions are up! Till then, 



SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share with me your thoughts :

-

-