BNT Beauty Box Unboxing // Hansaeng Cosmetics RIN Bi-gyeol Soo Cream Review

Saturday, December 24, 2016


For the past few months, I have discovered, tried and really liked the products from Hansaeng Cosmetics and I was pretty excited to test this out. This is the Hansaeng Cosmetics RIN Bi-gyeol Soo Cream which is meant to hydrate and nourish the skin.

Hansaeng Cosmetics is a brand that includes oriental ingredients and focuses on oriental medicine care. From my previous reviews of the Hansaeng Cosmetics YUN Bi-gyeol Soo Cream and Hansaeng Cosmetics RIN Bi-gyeol Soo Essence, the ingredients used in their products are impressive. No alcohols, parabens, etc. Nothing sensitising or irritating to the skin that I've found so far.


Containing six year old fermented ginseng as well oriental herbal complex and ingredients, this cream is meant to provide intense moisture and nourishment. It also contains niacinamide which helps to brighten the skin, adenosine that helps to firm and reduce the appearance of fine lines and sodium hyaluronate which intensely hydrates the skin.


Like the previous products that I have reviewed from this line, the packaging comes in a sturdy and pretty heavy plastic jar that is opaque. This is good as it reduces the exposure to sunlight which degrades beneficial ingredients in the product. However, like I've also mentioned before, the jar packaging isn't the most hygienic and it enables exposure to air and light when opened. This shortens the life span of the beneficial ingredients in the cream.


The texture of this cream isn't too heavy and blends out easily on the skin. In the jar, it looks like a thick cream, but once it makes contact with body heat, it melts down and becomes very blendable.
After application, it does not feel heavy on the skin either.

A little bit does go a long way and I like to take a small dollop (about the size of a 10 cent coin), rub it into the palm of my hands and gently press it onto the skin. Too much could result in little bumps as it might be too rich for the skin.


This cream does hydrate the skin and my skin looks really moisturised and plumper. My skin does look more radiant and I am enjoying the slight glow that it has! Nothing in the ingredient list stood out as a negative for me. Just in case you were wondering, this contains cetearyl alcohol (not SD alcohol or denatured alcohol) which is an emollient so that is perfectly fine! Despite fragrance being in the list and is a skin sensitising ingredient, it is the last ingredient so it should be alright and its effect would be minimal.


I am thoroughly enjoying this cream and I do recommend it, if you're looking for a good moisturiser with no sensitising or irritating ingredients.

This was in my BNT box for December, but is retailing for USD 40.95 on Kmall24 which you can purchase off here.

Till then,






**This cream was sent for a review as part of my collaboration with BNT News. Only honest thoughts are shared here, with no influence from others. I am not compensated nor affliated to the brand. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share with me your thoughts :

-

-